All Confirmed Global Features // Global Q&A

Ok let’s stop there.

Do islands of a nation have 15M? I was thinking specifically of VOAT, an airfield in the Lakshadweep archipelago in India. They are part of the country but not mainland, so I’m not sure.

14 Likes

This topic should be closed, there are a couple of people saying “how long”. If you have questions feel free to PM or ask here, just don’t ask how long though… Please read the topic…

Then where would we post the new photos and new news

1 Like

I disagree, without this topic, there are no places to share screenshots, news, updates, etc.

4 Likes

Will the game be harder to run with this new update if I was on the same settings as I am on now?

For newer and more powerful devices like iPad Pros and iPhone 7s, it shouldn’t be a big problem, older devices might struggle more.

For more info read this topic please: Minimum device requirements

1 Like

They can still edit the topic, but you have a point with the photos.

Thanks for your opinion. But it shouldn’t and won’t be. It will only create about four times as much useless topics. So no.

Moving on…

19 Likes

I am sorry if this is already said before, but will polar areas above or below the 60 degree latitudes be flat? Or will they have some terrain

Correct, they will be entirely flat, with no topography. However, the airports may be at the correct height, leading to some extremely weird mountains

5 Likes

Ha, that will lead to some interesting approaches into Scandinavian airports. Anyways, back on topic

2 Likes

20170917_164617

64 Likes

You are fast! That fog cover looks great.

5 Likes

Everything about it looks great! The sun, the very peaks of the mountains, and what appears to be a new/different camera view.

6 Likes

I can tell the picture is going to be absolutely stunning so I end up liking the post before the picture loads 😜

6 Likes

Oh my gosh that is awesome, where was it taken. 😃

Laura stated on her Instagram account- “Morning flight West of Palm Springs”

3 Likes

This is the airport of Ulyanovsk. I made this airport :)

32 Likes

Will you be able to do a single engine taxi procedure?

Likely yes. You have the option to turn it on/off

1 Like