All Confirmed Global Features // Global Q&A

I heard someone say they talked to one of the devs and they said the MD11/DC10 won’t be in the update. The person might be wrong but I won’t speculate.

2 Likes

Yes I believe that @Daniel14 said that.

Until you hear something from a developer don’t assume anything. When and if it is confirmed it will be added to the original post ;)

3 Likes

Yeah, I talked to Philippe and he said unfortunately, no. @Levet

Got a source? Like a photo or something?

2 Likes

Yes,

26 Likes

Thank you for sharing this, shame tho that we won’t get it now but it may be worth the double wait! :D

1 Like

Is PM-ing a developer and then publishing his answers even allowed? Maybe it is but I am not aware of it, but I am just saying.

I don’t know but if it wasn’t I would of been told.

Maybe it has been said but you didn’t see it… ask a mod if you need to know. Also, it has already been published so there is nothing you can do about it, just a note for next time :)

1 Like

Because @Daniel14 is not currently trusted with sensitive information from FDS, I would think that it isn’t meant to be kept a secret.

5 Likes

Is it just me or do these fuel emergency commands sound disasterous on TS1, If we had it right now just imagine all of those Grade 1’s going into KLAX, KSAN, KNUC, etc. To be honest it would actually be kind of fun just to watch all of that!

ATC can view the amount of fuel onboard to determine whether or not he really needs priority.

3 Likes

Alright then, phew, if ATC can check that is much better.

Laura has been here half the day what is she scheming this time?

8 Likes

Probable figuring out which route will be the prettiest…or counting sheep

2 Likes

Maybe she found a bug that slipped through alpha testing and it needs to be destroyed. Either that or she is testing something

4 Likes

I use the exterminators for that. Unless it is major I use testers

1 Like

Nice bro. But In all seriousness, I wonder what she is doing O.O. She has been sitting there for hours now.

2 Likes

Might be a tribe of beta cockroaches or something…@anon7075715

2 Likes