All Confirmed Global Features // Global Q&A

One more of these photos and I may actually cry. That’s absolutely beautiful.

4 Likes

Turbulent Tuesday:
IMG_2149

18 Likes

What??!! someone didn’t upload the text-free version of the pic already? You guys are slackin’.

7 Likes

F0119178-458D-4625-9C7B-FB270AE0EBCB
Text free

21 Likes

Are thes the new prices? One week ago there stand 3,39€- 54,99€…

4 Likes

As Tim B mentioned in another thread.

3 Likes

1st this is from may, 2nd this topic is closed and 3rd I dont talk about the same think like the guy in the other thread ^^

1 Like

exchange

• Note the graphical chart on the right, exchange rates are constantly changing.

How come all addons are still £4.99!? GPD is worth the most yet we still have to pay more?

Guys, this topic is for confirmed features.
We’ve already asked you to avoid speculation, and as the prices have yet to be announced this qualifies as that. Probably just a glitch in Play Store or something about exchange rates…

19 Likes

Hi

Given Laura has confirmed there won’t be clouds, does anyone know if night texture and rendering will be improved in global? Feel that’s really lacking at the moment

Thanks

Just check the initial post, it states all we know about what’s coming in the update.

2 Likes

There won’t be clouds- just fog like it is now in live- read the first post of this topic to find out about what’s coming in the current update- like @Luke said

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out - I’ve looked at the list, but it appears night textures not included (that we know of). Pity, and maybe something for the developers to consider at some point.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been asked before, but will there be increased fuel efficiency on aircrafts with winglets? Most winglets improve fuel efficiency up to 3.5% during flight, so it’d be interesting to see this take affect in Infinite Flight.

21 Likes

That’s a good question… We can’t really answer that because we don’t know, I think we’ll have to wait and see.

5 Likes

That would be cool to see. That and like, do auxiliary tanks on the F14 and C130 increase range? Do opening doors on C130 increase fuel burn? Hopefully they pay attention to these details.

4 Likes

Patience is key right now guys! We gotta stay strong…not gonna lie though im over here like…

10 Likes

Looks like Global servers will be seperate from the regular region servers in the update. Courtesy of Infinite Tracker.
Screenshot_20170913-121540

52 Likes

That actually makes sense.