All Business Class Air Canada Flights | Air Canada Jetz

Air Canada Jetz

You will be able to fly all business class flight aboard Air Canada. Air Canada will be flying 3 A319 all business class flights between: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal. These airplane are mostly chartered by: sport teams or celebrities, Air Canada is making it public and its very rare occasion.

Cabin:

The flight number are AC: 490-499. These seats will be sold as premium economy rather than business class. Cheaper then business class, but more expensive then economy. This is how it will look on the Air Canada website:

Credit

Onemileatatime
Air Canada
ThePointsGuys

What’s your thought? Bad idea or good idea? Would the demand be enough to keep these planes public?

16 Likes

The BA A318 of Air Canada. I’ll definitely see if I can snag seats.

1 Like

Yes Sir. Prices aren’t to high compared what you get onboard.

On every Air Canada Jetz flight you get a choice of refined dishes and a vast selection of wines and spirits, including:

• Champagne, full bar and beverage service
  • Assortment of canapés
  • Shrimp salad garnished with lemon and cucumber
  • Smoked salmon garnished with lemon and fresh dill
  • Roast beef garnished with cantaloupe
  • Crab salad garnished with parsley and radish
  • Grilled beef tenderloin with green peppercorn sauce, oven roasted vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes
  • Chicken breast stuffed with Swiss cheese and artichokes, rosemary potatoes and zucchini with red peppers
  • Dessert trolley
  • Chocolate mousse cake
  • Maple cream cheese cake
  • Pecan pie à la mode

Credit: Air Canada

3 Likes

I think it’s wise. Usually those planes are flying around sports teams, and other VIP groups, obviously not much of that going on right now, but people will probably appreciate having more room. I think it could work really well…

1 Like

SOLD FOR STARZ FOR ALL THEIR MONEY

2 Likes

Airlines are now suffering, so this is a good choice to make as the seats are already fixed there. Even if passengers pay premium economy price, they still earn. So why not? Both passengers and airline benefit.

But if you look at Qatar’s updated policy, it’s crazy.

1 Like

Yes specially with social distancing instead of 3 per row it’s 2. This opportunity won’t last long, because the A319 are retiring. 😥 but 100% worth the money

3 Likes

I think this is a wonderful idea.
Even though it may not be all their fleet, people who urgently need to move around can now do that. And a few of their pilots and other crew members can also work.

1 Like

100% Agree.

1 Like

British Airways and their A318: First time?

2 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

This looks really cool! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Interesting. Never seen the interior of these aircraft. Reminds of La Compagnie and their A21N, just a little Canadian, eh

1 Like

I like the idea, but not the name

1 Like

I’ve seen one of these fly to DAL before.

1 Like

But no YHZ… *sniffle *

These come to Denver a lot during Hockey season to charter the Avs

They mostly travel Canadian hockey teams that’s why.

ikr, @Pingu. Makes me really sad that I won’t be able to spot these. I hope they extend their routes to YHZ at some point, but I doubt it. My main goal is to see the AC 767 one last time before they retire it. If it doesn’t come to YHZ my life will be incomplete.

Most likely you won’t see any more 767. It’s getting rarer to spot and with the situation at the moment the hope shouldn’t be high up. 😥😥