KLM 777 Heavy
Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?
iPad Pro (3rd Generation) (12.9 inch)
Started using the 20.2 Open Beta at a busy airport in Europe and noticed immediately that environmental/aircraft noises took a long time to start (almost 30 secs after I switched to exterior view). Within the first few mins after I pushed back, all the app audio stopped working. Just to make sure this was not an aircraft specific issue i tried another aircraft (CRJ-200) and a different airport and the audio has still not come back. Also I listed this as “all app audio” because i also went ahead and tested if the issue persists in the menu system when I click on the different voices for ATC, and even that audio feedback doesn’t work.
Steps to reproduce
- Launch IF
- Select Fly Online
- Choose Boeing 777-300ER (KLM Orange Livery)
- Pick an airport with other aircraft
- After spawning in switch to exterior view
- Start APU and listen for APU sound
- Pushback and then Start Engines
- All App sounds stopped working a couple minutes later
Application audio works
Application is silent