All American [Special] | An Infinite Flight Movie

Hello!

Most of you may know this, but I currently co-own a YouTube channel. I’ve been contributing, among other things, Infinite Flight Movies! Since today is Independence Day, I’ve decided to make a tribute to this amazing country, honoring those who keep us safe, and remembering those who died for this amazing country. This movie took a lot longer than expected to make — which resulted in lots of last-minute stress, but I managed to finish it. And I’m really happy with how it turned out. Anyway, how about y’all watch the video instead of me talking for ages.

Thank you to @anon38496261 and @BTYT for flying in this movie!This wouldn’t be possible without you.
I’d also like to thank @Etrain and @InfiniteFlightGuyYT for helping me and giving me advice, means a lot to me.

The entire Spam Scam team hopes you enjoyed this Infinite Flight movie. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I would love some feedback to apply to my videos, and all the videos on the channel. Feel free to drop a like and subscribe! Have a great Independence Day, (or if you’re not in the US of A, have a great day), IFC! 🇺🇸

If you’re wondering why the channel name is Spam Scam, it’s because I didn’t have first choice on the name. 😂
27 Likes

Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday America. Beautiful video. Too bad their isn’t a bald eagle painted plane.
I love the song you chose it was perfect, on of my favorite songs. I am very patriotic.

3 Likes

Spam Scam lol
Awesome video and Happy 4th of July!

1 Like

Thank you so much, happy birthday to the USA! We need that bald eagle plane, maybe one day. 😂

1 Like

Thanks! Happy 4th to you too! Yes, it’s Spam Scam, not my idea. 🤣

1 Like

Can this be globally pinned LOL :)

1 Like

Doubt it, but I wish. 😛

1 Like

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE ALL OF THIS! I got so many chills from every aspect of this movie! Great work and happy 4th!

1 Like

Technically Illinois One has a bald eagle.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Happy 4th to you too! 🇺🇸

1 Like

Happy birthday, America!!

The video was the best thing I’ve seen in a very long time. I mean that. You’re truly amazing to make this sort of video. I mean, not everyone does that.

It was my pleasure to fly in the video :)

I think I was an F-22 in 1:05 over Alaska (you were the P-38) and I was also AF1.

🇺🇸 God Bless the USA!! 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Thank you so much, really means a lot — especially because this is only my 3rd one!

Also, thanks again for flying with me in those formations!

1 Like

Happy 4th of July everyone!

1 Like

Yep, happy birthday USA!

1 Like

Have a fantastic Day

1 Like

Same to you, and everyone!

1 Like

Hey @Butter_Boi, you did great on this video! Sorry if I was a bad pilot during formation flight

1 Like

Happy 4th of July, hope to fly with you again

1 Like

Hey, no worries, still got some great clips of you! And thanks!

Hope to fly sometime, happy Independence day! 🇺🇸

1 Like

My pleasure, see you later!

1 Like