All Aircraft Takeoff and Landing Profiles (Version 20.1 Wiki!)

Thanks guys! I will be updating this list soon. Unfortunately my Pro subscription has ran out a day earlier than the expiry date, so I will have to rely on the TL3 users to update the list for the time being. I will follow up with a topic for them in regards of editing this topic.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m looking forward to using the app!

I have made an update to this topic. Sadly, I will not be able to finish the rest of the aircraft list because my pro sub has ran out.

Stay safe for this November!

1 Like

One word… WOW!

Absolutely incredible! Makes me feel like reading my tutorials are like reading ‘War & Peace’ 😂

3 Likes

This must be one of the most useful if not the most useful topic I have seen on the IFC.

Amazing!

2 Likes

This is truly one of the most useful topics I’ve ever seen.

I just disagree with the A350.

Flaps 1+F and N1 89% works very well for me up to 75% of load. If I’m over 75% then I’ll use flaps 2 and 93% N1

3 Likes

Very useful :)

1 Like

I just spotted this on the A318, 80% setting = 97% N1, if any TL3 is up to fix it

1 Like

Wow! You did such a great job, this is actually very helpful, thanks bro:)

1 Like

Using this since the first version came out! Helps me with aircraft I normally don’t fly! I will utilize the B788 section today, when taking Ethiopians B788 on a spin from Lomé to Newark

1 Like

I think the trim usage of the A320s takeoff profiles is wrong. At least, Tyler used a much higher trim setting in his climb tutorial (35% with 70% load I think)

Hey @Kuba_Jaroszczyk. Nice post mate - very helpful. For me personally, I have zero trim on landing on all the A320 family aircraft types and it works fine. Even with 5 trim the plane goes up rapidly on landing. And personally on the B757, 20% trim suits me best on landings. But of course, calibration plays a big role here too. So the trim settings that I have mentioned possibly match with my calibration. For instance, I calibrate my device slightly looking upwards. If let’s say the device is calibrated completely straight, then the trim settings would change. But generally your profiles sound very good. I use many similar settings on many planes. If I may ask, how do you calibrate your device ? Straight or more upward looking ? Good work mate. Keep it up :)

2 Likes

I calibrate my device a degree or two downwards, so that when I Takeoff it assures that the aircraft won’t start randomly rotating when I don’t want it to.
The trimming tool on the Airbus A320 is free to whatever setting you are comfortable with. My settings are used to keep my device tilted downwards and at the same time receive an easier drag upwards if required.

The Boeing 757 profiles is linked to another topic as I cannot access the newer models. My Pro subscription is also gone, which is why I cannot update the topic for a good while, (since November?).

I hope this answers your question mate, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Definitely useful for me, the next time I’m in the skies of IF. Thanks

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I think the a321 speeds are a little bit wrong cause I stalled (I got out of stalling safely) when I took off. Please update it. Thank you.

Will take a look soon. Make sure you did not rotate too quickly, and that your positive rate of climb (or pitch) is not too high. You can lose speed quickly depending on the weight and your pitch.

very useful~ Thanks for your service!!

I did everything right. But thanks for taking a look.