All Aircraft Takeoff and Landing Profiles (My New Topic, Version 20.1, Wiki!)

Thanks for sharing this will be very useful for me and others!

1 Like

Extremely Usefull!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. An extreme amount of editing has been made after publishing the topic. I have finished the Embraer profiles today, with more aircrafts to (finally) come. I wasn’t planning to bump the topic until the last edits will be finished. 😊

1 Like

Nice! I like it I now always use this for my flights!

1 Like

Nice…great work!

2 Likes

Ima be real I use this all the time

2 Likes

Same! I use this for all of my flights I fly!

1 Like

Great job 👍

1 Like

Great website and very helpful

1 Like

thank you very much for creating this topic, it helps me a lot to maintain the highest level of realism😃

2 Likes

This is a very useful topic

1 Like

I found this information really accurate and useful mainly for does who are starting. Also is important to mention that the configuration of the aircraft depends on the runway (length, elevation and WX).
I would only add that in the 320 family is possible to TO with 1-2 flap configuration and land with 3-F configuration and the same applies with 737’s TO 5-10-15 and landing 30-40. This because in my experience land with 30 degrees in the 737’s gives me better control at the app.

2 Likes

Love this table!

Would it be an idea to also add the regular cruising speeds (e.g. Mach 0.82) to this post and make it more of an ‘overall speed profiles’. Just a suggestion.

(Maybe also even add ‘Climb speeds’, ‘Descend speeds’ and ‘taxi speed’ in the future?)

@Kuba_Jaroszczyk

1 Like

This may require plenty of research when looking into about 40 or maybe more aircraft but it’s certainly a nice idea! Will think of it.

I am just going to bump this because it is such a great topic, I use this on all my flights!

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I will be updating this list soon. Unfortunately my Pro subscription has ran out a day earlier than the expiry date, so I will have to rely on the TL3 users to update the list for the time being. I will follow up with a topic for them in regards of editing this topic.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m looking forward to using the app!