Alitalia Successor Airline Unveils it’s NEW Livery

The Drake Toy Story plane is pretty rough but at least there is only one of them! 😅

5 Likes

So I am the only one who really likes the blue/azzurro?😢😢😢

4 Likes

You’re not alone my friend 😉

3 Likes

Literally they could be more creative :(

7 Likes

Found this guy who made the livery based on the renders and it’s really not that bad. It combines Italian fashion to the color of italian sports (azzurro) and honestly it will never reach alitalia’s level but i kinda like it.

9 Likes

”hey, so what do you think of when you think of Italy?”

Everyone: Red, white and green, pizza and other great food, great wine, quirky hand gestures 🤌🏼, opera…

ITA: bloo

15 Likes

The main problem i see is the size of the ITA logo. It looks much better on the guy’s livery because he enlarged it quite a bit compared to the official render.

Actually the logo is the only good thing here… as an Italian, I have to say that the livery is horrible.

1 Like

That special livery is 🤮
It has no personality

2 Likes

Nah man this livery doesn’t look that bad still. The blue really does resemble the Italian Football Home Kit and that’s what I like.

If I could sum it up with just one word: disappointing.

Same here ‍

1 Like

The big problem is: It doesn’t scream “Italy”.

Let’s take a look at the other European flag carriers

Air France very much screams France, BA really screams UK, Lufthansa doesn’t really scream Germany, but the yellow of the old livery certainly made it do so (#BringBackTheYellow), and Swiss, well, can’t get any more Swiss.

Alitalia really screamed Italy thanks to the AMAZING work of Landor (yes the same guys who made that BA livery)

Now this… uhhh… it simply doesn’t work

On another note, those things on the tail absolutely ruin it

8 Likes

No offense but its a very cheap livery 🤮

2 Likes

ITA: yo Breeze can I copy your HW?

Breeze: sure just change it up a little

ITA:

3 Likes

Atleast it’s not Euro white.

5 Likes

And how about KLM? I don’t see anything that says: this is Holland. Our national color is orange and the Orange Pride is the only plane that has some Dutch in it. That said I can imagine ITA took their national color as a base for the livery.

2 Likes

I actually like that A320neo. I see it the same way as Spirit and VivaColumbia’s liveries.

1 Like

I never thought I would say this but spirt banana livery is not worst livery

1 Like

Tbh, they should’ve kept the Alitalia concept and couldve change the Alitalia words for ITA

5 Likes