Alitalia re-starts service to Washington Dulles

Hey IFC,

Thought this was quite interesting that alitalia restarts service to Dulles even though the financial state their in, they manage to reopen a U.S. route for the first time in a while do you think this will be the start of reopening more terminated U.S. routes such as PHL,DTW,ATL etc? Please let me know what you think! happy landings- AZADAL ;) https://www.google.com/amp/s/wtop.com/travel/2018/11/italys-largest-airline-to-offer-nonstop-dulles-to-rome-flights/amp/

6 Likes

Link to the article?

Cool info, can we have a article linked, thanks

There ya go;) sorry for not having it

2 Likes

Thanks you

1 Like

I just found out now and i check Alitalia routes all the time 😂 but the main question is do you think that they will re open other terminated US routes?

1 Like

I think it’s definitely a possibility, but you want to know what else is a possibility, it being shut down in not too long considering AZA is struggling

oh. my. god.

1 Like

Ah I don’t think so I’ve checked route maps, ATC , no flight has been tracked to Dulles by Alitalia since the route was terminated. It’s scheduled to start in May

It’s simply not possible for that to happen I believe that it was just a typo.

1 Like

I have to agree that it was just a typo

2 Likes

Very exciting see them restarting their service hopefully they can pull out of their final issue!

1 Like

Great, love to see new service to D.C. area airports!

3 Likes

Be sure to get a good picture of it and share it here ;) BEWARE DC the Italians are coming ;)

4 Likes

I cant find anything on when they terminated their routes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.