Alitalia CityLiner Embraer 175

Hey everyone! Hope you’re well once again.

Back with another feature request…

I’ve been having an interest in smaller, domestic Italian airports and many of them are primarily served by Alitalia’s regional subsidiary: Alitalia CityLiner. The airline, based in Naples, is the perfect airline an, when added to IF, opens up a network of domestic routes around Italy as well as a couple international routes to as far as London City airport. Alitalia is lacking in liveries and would complete the short, medium and long haul collection of the airline.

About EI-RDE

For this aircraft, it was produced in San Jose dos Campos in Brazil and was delivered to Alitalia in April of 2012.

About Alitalia:

About Alitalia CityLiner:

About the Embraer E-Jet Family:

What do you think?

We totally need more ERJ liveries!

4 Likes

Exactly, just one livery can do so much.

1 Like

Looks good ! Would be a cool addition with the Embraer rework :)

2 Likes

Thought I’d give this a bump. Domestic flying in Italy will be so much easier.

2 Likes

Bookmarked this for future vote. When an ERJ rework is announced in the future, I’ll move a vote for this.

-Moosehead

4 Likes

I’d love to see more Alitalia liveries being added including this one. As a frequent flier in Italy, in IF, I’d love to have this as another choice. ;)

3 Likes

I obviously voted lol 👍🏻

3 Likes

These are beautiful. I really hope that when the ERJ Family are reworked, we get an Alitalia Cityliner E-Jet!

2 Likes

Bump, bumpity bump.

Some regional Italian airports have some seriously good scenery, and why not experience that with a beauty like this?

2 Likes

I think we will hopefully get this livery if the rework the e-jets

1 Like

I would love to see this livery on the Embraer family It would probably inspire more people to fly it.

1 Like

I sure hope so, but chances will be slimmer if we don’t get the devs’ attention!

I agree. If I had one plane/family get reworked now I would probably choose the e-jets. It’s just such a nice plane for short routes.

2 Likes

I voted! There are so many amazing liveries that need to be on the Embraer family and this is one of them.

1 Like

Thanks for your support :^)

1 Like

it’s both beautiful and cute

1 Like