Alitalia boeing 777 to auckland

20 hours in the Boeing 777-200(ER) of Alitalia airlines, one of my favourite liveries. We departed out of a very foggy Rome and 20 hours later we arrived at Auckland on the other side of the world. We had some nice scenery especially above Afghanistan, Australia and during the landing in Auckland. Our cruise speed was mach 0.85 and we’ve used the step climb method, starting at fl310 and ending at fl390. This flight took place at the expert server as well.

• Server: expert server
• Aircraft: Boeing 777-200(ER)
• Livery: Alitalia airlines
• Route: LIRF-NZAA
• Callsign: Alitalia 777 Heavy
• Altitude: fl310 - fl330 - fl350 - fl370 - fl390
• Speed: mach 0.85
• Flight time: 19 hours and 48 minutes

Alitalia.

Departure.

Climbing.

Above north-east turkey.

Afghanistan (I did this flight when airlines still flew above Afghanistan)

Jump seat

Australia.

Above national park Myall Lakes.

Alitalia 777 Heavy, go around make right traffic runway 05R

Landing.

Tomorrow I’ll post a screenshots and videos topic about a flight from New York to Jakarta in the Garuda Indonesia Boeing 777-300(ER).

31 Likes

I look forward to the pictures tomorrow. These look awesome, especially with the livery and airline name on the wings.

2 Likes

Cargo door
Nice photos tho

2 Likes

Amazing photos! 🤩

1 Like

W
O
W

Amazing shots!

3 Likes

Great shots, what is your mobile device? I liked the graphics.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you! I use the iPad Pro 2021 12.9 inch.

2 Likes

It’s not Thursday yet lol

1 Like

I don’t get how you can daily post flight-screenshots when your flights are almost 24hrs every time xD

2 Likes

The seventh photo is stunning!

1 Like

I started with daily posts a few months ago, but I have some replays about flights I have done a year ago. And I sometimes post flights of a year ago or a few months ago.

Thanks!.!.

1 Like

I might be a little late, but I noticed it’s your first post. Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!! Great to be here.

1 Like

Wow amazing! Great job