Align HUD horizon line with scenery horizon while using HUD in 3D cockpit view

Hi,

When flying some airplanes (ex: Cessna 172, 757, C-130 and Dash 8), the HUD horizon line is not aligned with the scenery horizon when flying in 3D cockpit camera view. This is not a problem for all aircraft (see top screenshot example from 747-200).

Users playing the sim on a device with a small screen have a hard time being able to see the live instruments without zooming in. This distortion also presents an unrealistic sight picture when flying at a level attitude in 3D cockpit view.

The feature request is to align the HUD horizon line with the scenery horizon for all aircraft in the sim while in 3D cockpit camera view (like the 747-200 example). People who would like to use the live instruments still could. This would allow us to have a more realistic sight picture when flying at a level attitude in 3D cockpit camera view,

If this is not feasible I respectfully request that an option be added to infinite flight settings to align HUD horizon line with scenery horizon while in 3D cockpit camera view.

Thanks for reading this.

Hey!

I think there is a similar feature request here:

No this appears to be a different request

Just a couple things,

When creating the #features request, you are allowed maximum of 1 image.

The other statement is that Seb had a comment about this regarding the unaligned HUD view that I suggest you should read.