Hi there :) Feel free to tag me in your future sessions, I’d love to help you out
Feedback from P2-NTE:
- Taxi was good, only thing I want to say is that you can give the crossing clearance a bit earlier (tho I think an A319 could take off from there, so just remember that for other airports)
- Takeoff clearance and pattern direction was good as well
- Runway change well handled, especially sending me into left traffic
- Go around and departure was also good
- Transition was good too, altitude was correct
- Inbound was handled good, both pattern entry, clearance and taxi to parking position
Now we only need to get more traffic and you’re good to go :)
Thanks for the feedback! I was expecting you to want to backtrack for 06R, that’s why I didn’t clear you to cross earlier. Thanks again for coming!
Open again at VVDN for one last session before the practical
Runways in use 17R and 17L
Closing at 2021-08-09T13:30:00Z
on my way (10)
Feedback for ZK-BEN
Translation was a little to ow at 2,500, Quick tip: Airfield elevation + 3000 = Translation Altitude in this case it should have been 3,000, Good entry and clearance into 17R, After my touch and go you cleared me again wich was good but you added “Make right traffic” wich wasnt nessacery as you had already told me the time before. Anyways nice controlling and exited to see you in IFATC :)
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Regarding this, I added “make right traffic” because you requested a runway change before. You swiched from 17L (left traffic) to 17R (right traffic).
IFATC Practical Passed - Congratulations