Alaska's 737-800 (New Livery)

Hey everyone! I was searching to see if anyone did the 737-800, and surprised not to find one.?

https://c1.staticflickr.com/2/1634/26200543145_52d8544660_b.jpg I think the new livery for the Alaska Airlines 737-800 should be added on Infinite Flight. It has a lot of colors and as they rebrand themselves, this livery is really good. Maybe the splits can come with it 😜, but if not I don’t care, I would be happy just to fly this awesome livery. What are your opinions on this livery, I think it is really nice and I’m glad they kept the Eskimo on the tail. It doesn’t look as bland as the old livery.

Actually, someone had requested this earlier. But you might want to ask one of the moderators to close the one linked below, as it’s pretty old to be bumped

Awesome request, by the way. I would love to see this in the simulator ;)

I have bookmarked this request in case I have spare votes

6 Likes

I think that is the aircraft I will be riding in 21 days!

2 Likes

Thanks George, you’re the man!

1 Like

Gotta love the splits!

1 Like

I’m going to bump this up in the hopes that the new Alaska livery gets added to the Boeing 738.

There is something coming up with the 737 so…

Well if the Wip is fully confirmed there is no doubt that this livery will be added.

737Max, jk. Split Scimitar winglets.

Such a beautiful livery especially with the splits😍

And also @Cole_Collins, Laura and Jason confirmed it on a recent Instagram livestream. So hopefully we will see this beautiful livery come with it!

3 Likes

Would have loved to have seen this added for todays Expert Server ATC in Seattle, Portland and places in Alaska.

1 Like

I’m going to bump this up because there are not many white Alaska liveries left. This would increase realism in Infinite Flight and keep it up to date.

2 Likes

Gonna bump this up for the same reason as the last person. The old livery 737 and the A320 new livery both look out of place, hope they add this with the minor 737 changes that are coming up.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’ll happen, like with the a320, love to fly this livery to Lihue some time.

3 Likes

Only 12 of their 61 737-800s still have the old livery. It’s time this gets added. It will make my alaska flights much more realistic.

1 Like

With the upcoming 737 rework we will see a lot of updated liveries. Fingers crossed the rework will include the 737-Max 🤞🏼

1 Like

This is my flight 2 weeks ago on alsaka

This really needs to be added because I haven’t flown Alaska in IF for a while because of the missing new livery on the B738.

2 Likes

Going to bump this up again.

We really need this livery in the sim on the B738.

3 Likes

Flew LAX-BWI last night as Alaska 740. They were using N579AS in real life with the new livery, but I was stuck with the old livery.

2 Likes

Kinda a bummer but lets hope it can get added with the new 73 features, I would love to fly this thing from SJC-LIH

1 Like