Alaskan Milk Run

I’m going on a birthday trip with my dad this year (September 29th - October 1st) I wanna go to Anchorage since i’ve never been and thought it would be really neat. The main part of this trip is to go to as many airports as i can in 3 days. The flight I was gonna do would leave LAX stop at Seattle and Juneau before arriving into Anchorage. I started thinking about the Alaskan Milk Run and so I looked it up but says you have to purchase multiple tickets. Is there a way to do it with only 1 single ticket?
(Sorry if some words aren’t spelled right, my eyes are dilated from the doctors.)

3 Likes

It would seem Alaskan Airlines do not allow for you to book the entire milkrun, but you can do as this website suggests and stay the night in one of the stops, which then allows you to take the whole run as you continue. Take a gander over on the website!

2 Likes

Thanks BP!

1 Like

No worries! Happy flying!

1 Like

book a flight to ketchikan, and then do ktn-anc. The option for the milk run should pop up after that. If not, then book from ktn-jnu, and then jnu-anc.

Ontop of that, make sure you’re willing to handle it. The milkrun can be pretty miserable. The weather is often really windy and it takes forever.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.