Alaska096’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hey guys!

This is the official tracking thread for Alaska096’s very professional ATC services. Help me achieve my dream of becoming IFATC, and come to the airport labeled above!

I’ve applied for IFATC, but I just have to wait 30 days due to a ghost that happened a month ago.

If you’d like to be tagged when I’m open, I’d be glad to. Just let me know :)

”Thank you, good day”

Tag list (note to myself, basically)

@dereckyared14
@Pilot_Felix
@anon74260613

2 Likes

Hi there! It appears you already have an active ATC Tracking Thread that I linked below, why not use that one?

Ladies and gentlemen, I am back!

I’m open on tower and ground at KATL! Come on by!

(You are strongly encouraged to be realistic with aircraft/livery choices :)

I’m almost there too!

1 Like

I lost editing ability and it’s flagged for closure :)

1 Like

Would you like to come fly a few patterns?

1 Like

That happened to me as well, and sure I’ll stop by. What are the active runways?

1 Like

27R and 27L. On the other side, you have 26R and 26L open as well. I’m trying to get used to controlling a lot of runways :)

1 Like

If you’d like to be tagged when I’m open, I’d be glad to. Just let me know :)

1 Like

@Alaska170 Thanks for coming! Do you have any feedback for me?

Only thing I noticed was that you were late with the exit runway command.

1 Like

It’s so busy here. Awesome!

Busiest it’s been while I’ve been controlling

Hi there! (again) I was N3905KL in the Cessna 208. Before I start, I would like to say to you good luck in your recruitment for IFATC. You did very well today but there was one thing I wanted to go over:

You approved my transition at an incorrect and too low an altitude. The airfield elevation at KATL is around 1025ft. However, you approved me for transition at 3000ft. Remember: virtually always, it is airport elevation (rounded up to the nearest 500ft) + 2500ft = transition altitude. In this case, it should’ve been 1025ft (rounded up to 500ft) + 2500ft = 3500ft. The correct altitude should have been 3,500ft or even 4,000ft.

Again, very nice job today! Keep up the good work. ;)

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks for reminding me about airport elevation. I’ll pay more attention to that.

1 Like

No problem. Tag me next time you’re open and if I’m available I’ll join!

1 Like

Thank you. I will!

Sorry, I’m on a flight right now, are you going to do anything at around 1500z tomorrow?

1 Like

1500Z is a little early for me, sorry. Any other time that will work?

Anything will work until 2500z

1 Like

Want me to tag you when I open?

1 Like