Alaska096’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hey guys!

This is the official tracking thread for Alaska096’s very professional ATC services. Come to the airport labeled above!

”Thank you, good day”

3 Likes

I’ll do some pattern

1 Like

Thank you @anon38496261

1 Like

You’re very welcome 😊

Do you have any feedback for me?

Just a sec have to land

1 Like

That ExecJet81 guy couldn’t tell the difference between “Casual Server” and “Training Server” I guess 😂

I tried with him…

”Lufthansa 859, Runway 25C, cleared for the option. After the option, make left traffic” :)

1 Like

You r doing awesome jobs you separate all aircraft nicely except ExecJet81 but I understand that guy.

Total 10/10

1 Like

Hey! I will swing by later if I can!

1 Like

Well, I’m closed right now, but keep an eye on this thread! I’ll try to be open sometime today.

1 Like

@TranX thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

sadly i cant stop by im flying longest non stop flight ever done by anyone yet more than 23 hours! Honolulu to Johannesburg 19,000km +

1 Like

Good luck on your flight!

1 Like

hope i have enough fuel a350

1 Like

I just spawned.

1 Like

@anon38496261 no problem! Sometimes I look out for people with IFC tag that are doing ATC. Here are some things you missed:

1. Aircraft Clearance Direction - I took off RWY 34L and was told to make left traffic. I did so then you cleared me for RWY 34L and told me to make left traffic again. There is no need for this.
    When to Tell Aircraft Direction of Traffic to Make on Clearance

2. RWY Change - When I requested change to RWY 05 you did not give me a pattern entry. You must give a pattern entry for RWY change and when inbound.

3. Late Exit (Wilco) - Gave me a late runway exit. (60kts is best time)

Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I will make sure to improve in the future 👍

How many times will you change your callsign 😂

Not a problem, but it is funny 😁

1 Like

The feedback

You did a very good ATC on both tower and ground.
I give you 10/10 😉

1 Like