Alaska Virtual | New Thread | Still Creating A VA People Love

fantastic job, well done

3 Likes

This thread is amazing! Can’t get over the GIF and it includes lots of information on the ASVA!

3 Likes

As a longtime pilot for Alaska Virtual, I can definitely say that any new applicant will enjoy their time. Wonderful new thread! :D

3 Likes

Just a curious question, do you also accept IFoperations (an app available on the app store and Google play) to file a PIREP?

2 Likes

IFOperations is highly recommended within Alaska Virtual, in fact most pilots use it. πŸ‘

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the answer! Also, thanks for such a quick reply :/.

1 Like

Yes, pilots are even allowed to log their flights just using IF OPS! - BM

6 Likes

How many flights a month do you have to log?

According to their minimum requirements, you only have to log 1 flight per week @den.aviation.

Done apply wish me luck

1 Like

We are proud to announce that we are now partnered with Southwest Virtual! This is our biggest partnership yet, and it is a Infinite Flight exclusive only. Bringing the 2 non legacy carriers from west coast to east, a partnership that will change everything.

9 Likes

Im proud to be a part Alaska !!!
Keep it up and still on top guys !!πŸ˜πŸ›©

3 Likes

Proud to be a member of ASVA

4 Likes

Can’t wait to apply! Sounds the best!

3 Likes

Do I need to have Pro to apply? I would assume so, because you have to be Grade 3. Thanks!

1 Like

That is correct.

1 Like

Hi there. Yes, you must have an active Infinite Flight Pro subscription to be eligible.
-Asher

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bye Felicia @infiniteflight_17 πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸ»

1 Like