Alaska Virtual | Explore Alaska and the world in a Different Perspective | 2021

I currently don’t have Infinite Flight Pro. But I love helping out in staff positions.

1 Like

Congratulations on your approval in IFVARB. I’m not going to lie I was surprised that virtual Alaska has route to South America, I didn’t even know it. Could you tell me what routes you’re doing down here?

2 Likes

Lol they don’t. Furthest they’ve flown down is Costa Rica which is Central America. Might fly on a codeshare through one world though

1 Like

That’s why I found it odd when they marked South America, I even went to research what these routes were. I think they should correct this information, only if the Alaska virtual does not follow the same routes as the Alaska of real life.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Fair enough!

We are working on codeshares, LATAM is one of the Airlines down in South America so yeah, as of now we only have Alaskan Routes.

Alaska Airlines Virtual Staff Team

1 Like

Sadly I need to wait a year but I will once that happens!

1 Like

I meet all the requirements except for possessing an IF pro sub. Perhaps next month I may join

1 Like

Cant wait to see you in our Discord :)

1 Like

Just joined (again lol) and got a great welcome! A very sleek and modern VA with some amazing routes, from big hubs to small remote amazing airports! Can’t wait to start flying!

2 Likes

Welcome to the VA world! I’m a tad bit late, but you can never be too late to welcome people :)

This looks like a really great VA. Just a couple questions.

1. Are there any plans to make weekly events?

2. Are cargo routes an option?