Alaska Virtual | Explore Alaska and the world in a Different Perspective | 2021

Untitled_design-10

Welcome to the Official Thread of Alaska Airlines Virtual!

Apply! | Website | Instagram

Here at Alaska Virtual you also get to America in a whole new way from 30,000ft and above every day in our wonderful and beautiful aircraft’s that we have. You can enjoy the scenery of SeaTac, SoCal, NorCal, and everywhere in North America from east to west and north to south! You will enjoy this laid-back environment where you can fly, chat and have a lot of fun! Here at Alaska Virtual, our saying is ”Explore Alaska and the world in a Different Perspective with Alaska Virtual”. But when saying that we don’t just mean for our passengers but also our pilots and staff! We could go on with a million reasons to come and check it out! We can’t wait to see you in ASVA!

A Message from the CEO

Welcome to Alaska Airlines Virtual, we’re so glad you could join us. My name is Ava and I created this airline with Andy in the hopes of creating a safe, fun, and educational environment for our pilots and staff to enjoy. We will start by teaching you the basics and putting you on our most basic plane. Over time, as you gain hours and experience, we will allow you to fly other planes in our fleet so that you can fly higher and farther than ever before. We are proud to have you with us and we will do our best to make you feel welcome and included!

Our Team

Leadership Team
@EI-AVA - Chief Executive Officer @Reserved for @Andy_R - Chief Operations Officer
Operations Team
@Crcoli737 - Head of Internal Affairs @if.wales- Head of Public Relations
@Jaylan_Brown - Recruiter @Fedex - Instructor
@Gavin_Hinz - HR Manager @Drey - Events Manager

How we fly

We have a very relaxed way of running an airline. Regarding routes, you can fly any Alaska Airlines route whenever you want to, you are only limited by your plane! It is in this way that we hope to engage pilots and give them many hours of flying fun.

Seattle - Tacoma International Airport (KSEA)
Credits: @Jaylan_Brown

Our Programs

Alaska Airlines Virtual operates in three programs.

• Alaska Long Haul Program - The Alaska Long Haul Program is only accessible to the Captain Ranks. Offering long-haul destinations for charter and selected destinations!
  • Crew Program - Any pilot in ASVA may fly for this program. They are able to enjoy and pursue flying with the airline. Ranks are imposed to maintain order and develop the pilot’s skill in flying the ASVA fleet. Special Awards are given to pilots who have shown dedication towards the airline.
  • Career Mode Program - TBA

Alaska Airlines Virtual also communicates with other virtual airlines for possible codeshare agreements. As well as ensuring that all routes found in the database are updated to provide maximum realism to its pilots.

Our Fleet

At Alaska Virtual we are focused on improving both passenger comfort and our fuel efficiency. We maintain a young operational fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft, Airbus A320 family aircraft, and Bombardier Q400 aircraft.

Codeshare Fleet

At Alaska Virtual, we operate destinations to Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America, and North America. Also, we have a total of more than tbd routes on our routes database, across the globe! Check out our mainline route map below!

At Alaska Virtual, we use Discord as our primary communications hub. Alaska Virtual also utilizes Google Suite and AirTable to store documents, forms, applications and routes. ASVA maintains an enjoying and fun experience without compromising professionalism. All Infinite Flight rules extend to Alaska Airlines Virtual. Any violations are subject to disciplinary actions and may also lead to expulsion from the airline.

At Alaska Virtual, we have 6 available ranks for all our pilots to climb! Every rank you can access a new aircraft, even it is a codeshare aircraft.

Crew Program

Career Mode Program

Coming soon!

Alaska Airlines Virtual utilizes the Google Sites for our Website. On the other hand, we utilize Flare for our Crew Center as it is very user friendly.

One World

OneWorld is an airline alliance founded on 1 February 1999. The alliance’s stated objective is to be the first choice airline alliance for the world’s frequent international travellers. It was founded by 5 different companies; American Airlines, British Airways, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Canadian Airlines.

Currently, OneWorld currently has 13 different airlines; American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, SriLankan Airlines.

We are still working on all of our codeshares, so stay tuned!

We’d love to have you onboard, ASVA! Please take a look at our requirements below and fill out the application right here!!!

Trainee Crew Requirements:

Here are the Crew Requirements, please read them and make sure you are qualified to apply. Thanks!

Note: Applicants who get a rate of 90% and below in the Written Exam will need to do a check-ride with an Instructor/Chief Pilot.

• Minimum age of 14 years old.
  • A functioning e-mail address.
  • An account in IFC with good standing.
  • 1.5 violations to landing ratio.
  • A legitimate Infinite Flight Pro subscription.
  • A rank in Infinite Flight of Grade 3 or higher.
  • Can accomplish 1 flight every 30 days.
  • Has access to Discord and Google Forms.
  • Has no record in the IFVARB Watchlist or Blacklist.

Credits to @hass.ik and @2.cvrlos for our banners!

© 2021 Alaska Airlines VA - Alaska Virtual Airlines is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Alaska Airlines. All trademarks and logos remain the property of Alaska Airlines.

34 Likes

Congrats 😊

3 Likes

Wow! This thread is gorgeous! Congratulations on Approval!

5 Likes

Very cool congrats on approval sadly I can’t apply but i would love to!

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing job and congratulations on the approval!

2 Likes

As the former CEO of the last ASVA it really is a pleasure seeing a new era takeoff. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Congrats and what a lovely thread!

4 Likes

Amazing thread! Congratulations on your approval!

3 Likes

nice thread. congrats on your airline ava

3 Likes

Congrats to @EI-AVA on being the first female CEO 😉

4 Likes

@EI-AVA has made history of being the first ever female CEO. Congrats

4 Likes

I’m really happy to be working with, @EI-AVA and of course the staff team! 😊

Andy_R

5 Likes

Congratulations on your approval!

Your thread is looking really nice!

-AirEuropaVirtual

2 Likes

Congrats on the approval!

Sending in an app!

1 Like

Congrats on approval.

1 Like

Congrats & welcome to the community! Those are some real nice graphics, more representative of ASVA now than previously, hope you all do well!

By the way, I think you meant second, right? (@TVANatalie471 being the first if I’m correct)

2 Likes

I’ve just applied for this wonderful VA!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Thanks, this thread is made by, @Andy_R, and the banners are from @hass.ik and @2.cvrlos!

Thanks and its all good, maybe you can apply soon!

Thanks soo much!

Thanks a lot, Asher for trusting us to bring up the new ASVA!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for helping us Gritz!

Thanks a lot, I’m happy to be the CEO of Alaska!

Thanks a lot Air Europa! :)

Thanks and we hope to see you soon in the team!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot! Banners were made by, @hass.ik and @2.cvrlos

Thanks a lot! I will get to your application now! :)

Alaska Airlines Virtual Staff Team

8 Likes

Looks amazing, wish I could join

1 Like

Wow! Awesome Thread and congratulations on IFVARB approval!

I believe this is the first time I’ve seen a female CEO of a VA! That looks great, I’m really happy to see the women inside the IF reaching the top position and etc!

I wish the VA all success!

1 Like