Alaska Virtual | Creating A Virtual Airline People Love

Of course! We fly to almost every โ€œwellโ€ populated city in Alaaka, Anchorage is a main hub! Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Nome, and more. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is so great! Canโ€™t love to join!

Thank you!

I would love to join this VA but I donโ€™t have time in my life to do so

and I have no will to fly regional flights to get my hours XD

Best of luck :)
Love this VA!

Over 30 logs on day #2! Keep up the work!

Our ASVATC Is Open Now!

Contact @Jose_gil our IFATC ASVATC Manager or apply on our website via the application, in notes, say I want ASVATC!

Cheers! Have a great day!

Apply Now!

Our Event last night was a success!

Lots of pilots joined in on the fun!

Want to do daily events like these? Go ahead and apply!

Apply Now!

I would love to, but I have too much with IFAE and GAF as well as trying to get into IFATC๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I do love Alaska Airlines though. Great company

Okay guys! I just sent in my application form! I canโ€™t wait to be a part of this amazing looking VA!

We are very exited too!

Best if Luck to you and your VA, Looks Amazing!

Thank you!

I was a little hesitant about this virtual airlines future success when I was notified about it a few months ago. With my time here on this forum, I have never seen a Virtual Airline become so successful in such a short time. To have a partnership with some of the big names like BAVA an VGVA is just incredible. And the pilot growth has been indescribable. If I had to give a award to the newest powerhouse, it had to be ASVA

Thank you so much! @Plane-Train-TV, it means so much to our pilots and team!

Our partnership video for AAVA is now up!

Here!

Apply Now!

Great Video! Really Digging all of the cool shots and music

Thank you Trevor! It took a lot of time! Means so much to the team!

New Partnership!

Non-Stop Virtual

Yes we are! This new partnership was a must due to our relations with the Lufthansa Group in real life.

These allow for new opportunities for pilots on both spectrums to be more diverse with new codeshare routes. Especially both groupโ€™s pilots who love to fly cargo!

Have any questions? Ask below!

Website (New Look!)

Cargo

Apply Now!

Our BAVA Partnership Trailer is out now!

Featuring our Special Saturday, a special route where all pilots can fly, daily events! If you saw our one last week, Codeshare routes, and much more! Thank you for an amazing relationship! @BritishAirwaysVA

Watch Video Here!

Apply Now!