Alaska Region

Would be a great region to have!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ted+Stevens+Anchorage+International+Airport/@61.0934075,-151.3063689,8.73z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1salaska+airports!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x96b75a34a7bd6faf

8 Likes

Alaska would be a nice region, especially around Anchorage (my most familiar place in Alaska). And if snow were added to IF, the Alaska weather would certainly put on a challenge at times XD

Mostly cargo and bush flying with a C208. I like the idea. Waat about connecting it with Washington and Vancuver?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Oh… Benny reminds me… This region would be even better if they added seaplanes or the super cub to IF:) A lot of Alaskans (not all) own their own plane; is what I’ve heard. It’s not uncommon to own your very own super cub or float-plane there.

3 Likes

How can one do that when there is no “bush”?

1 Like

This would be awesome! There could be little bush flights!

Are there any other busy airports apart from Anchorage and Fairbanks in Alaska?

1 Like

I think the capital might have a big one?

@Laurens, @HairlineAirlines, the state capital, Juneau, has a reasonable airport. Not too big. It’s more of a scenic landscape that a metropolis.

1 Like

We can add Alaska without British Colombia. This would possibly have to be our largest region. And also we could also reanact the salmon-30-salmon incident at Juneau LOL.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.