Alaska Region

Would be a great region to have!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ted+Stevens+Anchorage+International+Airport/@61.0934075,-151.3063689,8.73z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1salaska+airports!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x96b75a34a7bd6faf

8 Likes

Alaska would be a nice region, especially around Anchorage (my most familiar place in Alaska). And if snow were added to IF, the Alaska weather would certainly put on a challenge at times XD

Mostly cargo and bush flying with a C208. I like the idea. Waat about connecting it with Washington and Vancuver?

Oh… Benny reminds me… This region would be even better if they added seaplanes or the super cub to IF:) A lot of Alaskans (not all) own their own plane; is what I’ve heard. It’s not uncommon to own your very own super cub or float-plane there.

3 Likes

How can one do that when there is no “bush”?

1 Like

This would be awesome! There could be little bush flights!

Are there any other busy airports apart from Anchorage and Fairbanks in Alaska?

1 Like

I think the capital might have a big one?

@Laurens, @HairlineAirlines, the state capital, Juneau, has a reasonable airport. Not too big. It’s more of a scenic landscape that a metropolis.

1 Like

We can add Alaska without British Colombia. This would possibly have to be our largest region. And also we could also reanact the salmon-30-salmon incident at Juneau LOL.