Alaska Airlines Russell Wilson Livery (N296AK)

I saw a check on the internet for Google information about it Alaska Airlines special Russell Wilson Livery scheme registration is N296AK is a Boeing 737-900ER with Scimitar Split Winglets. It’s so cool, very awesome! The plane front head number “296” close of the nose.

Credit Photo from N/A on the internet for Alaska Airlines the info.

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/our-aircraft/737-900-er-russell-wilson
On the internet information.

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/our-aircraft
Alaska Airlines is part aircraft fleet.

The man named Russell Wilson player football number 3 is Seahawks more than 10 season active. Russell Wilson owns Alaska Airlines, the company also headquartered in SeaTac, Washington activity.

Oh wow, you got my vote

1 Like

Oh wait I’m out of votes 😡

Russel Wilson is only a football player and is only sponsored by Alaska, he’s not the owner, the CEO of AK is Ben Minicucci.

6 Likes

Your votes how? About the votes 10 limits, the topic with features your pickup could like that has. Also, sadly I’m out of the vote.

1 Like

Yes, I know and I just read the information about Russell Wilson joining Alaska Airlines. He’s very enjoyable and does not get a CEO from anyone. Thank you for your question. I like Russell Wilson’s football team.

2 Likes

This actually is a cool looking livery. I’ve met Russell in person. Awesome dude

2 Likes

So cool sounds are good for you!

I have been never meeting him yet.

I had one time to meet named Derrick Coleman is Harding of Hearing close deaf at Baker Middle School it’s in Tacoma, Washington last in December 2013. Also former played NFL for Seahawks number 40 first times won Super Bowl 48.

2 Likes

Really cool livery! Alaska has been releasing special liveries a lot!

3 Likes

As a Seahawks fan I would love to have this in game.

5 Likes

He’s not just any football player ☹️ he’s the CFO gets me priority boarding when I wear his jersey

3 Likes

I’m not personally a Seahawks fan so I don’t have any of their merchandise to get VIP pre-boarding 🥲

4 Likes

just buy it who’s gonna know you’re a fan

1 Like

On the internet for Google information.

Me? Because I didn’t buy anything at the stadium and my dad to use on the computer for Amazon paid got a new jersey color is blue Seahawks number 12 Fan and I have one jersey color is blue number 40 ← Derrick Coleman the last in the Fall of 2013.

1 Like

I’m from Seattle and I’ve seen this livery a lot it’s such a nice and clean livery

2 Likes

Just realized I was the third vote…also, never knew this livery existed! Love it though! Go Hawks!

1 Like

I am from Everett and now I am living in Federal Way also grow up in Seattle Area. Yes, it is. Thank you.

Thank you for your vote perfect!

1 Like