Alaska Airlines New Livery!

Credit to @oc_aviation_ on Instagram

14 Likes

New livery on my top 10 favourites, they got a website change and a video about the tail!

2 Likes

Ugh no. Please no no no. The branding colors look decent but on the plane… Ew…

That green and blue and that soft blue font make my eyes bleed.They removed that lei and replaced it with this ugly green circle now?

What a disappointment this is. Another great livery bites the dust and a crummy one surfaces to replace it.

3 Likes

Yeah true…the green makes it look disgusting. Well you know what they say, great things never last

1 Like

Okay, I like this pic. I found that acquired taste.

The lei is only a special livery for the Hawaii route.

2 Likes

Its not bad, but still I probably could have made a better livery than that.

2 Likes

Not to start a fight here, but I think this is pretty arguable. A lot of airlines are going for a minimalistic approach, and I think Alaska Airlines far succeeded their goal to look minimalistic compared to other airlines (I.E. Iberia). I think a lot of people could agree with me, and far more people might disagree with me, but for being a freelance graphic designer, I give this an A+.

1 Like

That’s what bugs me

1 Like

:/ I like it.

1 Like

Now just wait for a post in #features

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Looks worse than the old one. Lost it’s representation

Alaska, snow, white. Right?

Sign to global warming of ice melting(blue) and snow disappearing(green lands) maybe?

1 Like

Or someone’s about to get fired 😆

Ewwww… This is ruining my taste for Alaska.

I like it, bringing my Seattle Seahawks colors into the aviation world!

2 Likes

That’s total bull, I hate it, no offense but it’s very ugly. I absolutely loved the old on especially the logo and the green and blue stripes.

1 Like

Not bad, I bet it looks much better in daylight.

1 Like

Better images

Looks good😎

3 Likes

We will soon see it on the MAX