Alaska Airlines Honoring our Vets E175 Livery

Alaska Airlines has recently painted their brand new E175 aircraft in a honoring our vets livery. This is now the third aircraft in their fleet to where this livery and the first Alaska E175 to have a special livery. Alaska Airlines unveiled this livery to show their love for our vets! Alaska airlines is based out of Seattle and has destinations in Hawaii, Alaska, and the East and West Coast. To learn more about Alaska, go here:

en.m.wikipedia.org

Alaska Airlines

Alaska Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, within the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. It is the fifth-largest airline in the United States when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and number of destinations served. Alaska, together with its regional partners, operates a large domestic route network, primarily focused on connecting cities on the West Coast of the United States to over one hundred destinations in the c…

Thank you for all who have fought for the Red White and Blue for our freedom for all those who never returned home. Thank you for fighting so I can live and be free! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

6 Likes

I definitely support this it’s a great livery also theres a good meaning about the livery

2 Likes

I agree, our vets are so important no words can truly describe. This livery truly shows support to them

2 Likes

Yes, a great one

2 Likes

Now that I thanked our military I fully support this request!

1 Like

Good livery. I flew on the 737 with this livery to Hawaii recently for my grandpa’s 90th bday and he is a retired Navy officer and defs holds a lot of meaning. Would love to see this livery and others added to the E-series regional jets.

2 Likes

I agree. I believe we should have it on the 737 as well. So hard to describe how much our vets mean to us. I have a ton in my family so I really believe we should have this

3 Likes

I really hope this livery gets added when the E175 gets a rework

3 Likes

Me too! It would look great with updated winglets

1 Like

Now that this livery has been out for almost a month, take a look at these great photos of the livery! #ReworkTheEJets

4 Likes