Alaska Airlines FIRST CLASS 737-800 Trip Report!

Alaska Airlines 737-800 First Class

Today, I venture up to the world of first class, I also venture to the world of YouTube! Where this report will be in video format!

Alaska Airlines 737-800 First Class Review!

Today, I fly aboard and Alaska airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale towards Seattle. I took this trip in first class. I wanted to see, how does this compare ...

Please subscribe to see frequent content, and you’ll be the first to know when I post a new video!

9 Likes

nice vid/ Was this during COVID-19, because I didn’t see anyone with masks. lol

1 Like

The was before Covid. Thanks for watching! I appreciate everyone who has supported me through these reviews, and I’m glad to expand to YouTube!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed!

Great video, great report. Alaska is a very interesting airline!

1 Like

Nice video! Ive always wanted to fly Alaska and this made me want to even more!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

I’m glad! It was an incredible experience

1 Like

I would really appreciate if everyone is subscribed! I have better future content coming, and you could be the first to know!

Nice video! One thing: your departure runway from FLL was 28L, not 10R.

OMG 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I AM AN IDIOT. How did I screw that up?!?! That’s my home Airport!?!? @AviatorNikola, @I-am-the-captain-now, @DanVenezuela, and @Udeme_Ekpo; I’m ready to get roasted.

1 Like

Man literally lives under the flight path of that airport 😂

1 Like

I flown out of Fort Lauderdale 1 million times, and I knew what runway it was, I think I just had a really big brain fart.

1 Like

Awesome video👍, I’m planning to make a video trip report for my flight home on Wednesday if I get a window seat.

Good luck and enjoy!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.