Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-990ER (Oneworld livery)

Alaska Boeing 737-990ER (Oneworld Livery)

About Alaska Airlines

Alaska Airlines, formerly known as McGee Airways, is an American carrier based in Seattle,WA. The Airline is a part of oneworld and is also the 5th largest airline in the US. The Airline flies to more than 115 destinations in the USA, Costa Rica, Mexico and Canada.

About Oneworld

Oneworld Is an airline alliance founded on February 1st, 1999. The alliance’s stated objective is to be the first choice airline alliance for the world’s frequent international travelers. Its central alliance office is in New York City, and it’s member airlines are:

Airline
British Airways
American Airlines
Cathay Pacific
Finnair
Iberia
JAL
Malaysian Airlines
Qantas
Qatar Airways
RAM (Royal Air Maroc
Royal Jordanian
Sri Lankan

About The Boeing 737 Series

The 737-900ER (ER for extended range), which was called the 737-900X before launch, is the newest addition and the largest variant of the Boeing 737 NG line. It was introduced to meet the range and passenger capacity of the discontinued 757-200, And to directly compete with the A321. An additional pair of exit doors and a flat rear pressure bulkhead increased seating capacity to 180 passengers in a two-class configuration. It can accommodate up to 220 passengers.

Why I want this Livery.

I want this livery because the plane looks very nice with the oneworld text.

Sources

https://newsroom.alaskaair.com/2021-03-31-A-world-of-possibilities-Alaska-Airlines-officially-joins-oneworld,1
Boeing 737 Next Generation - Wikipedia
Oneworld - Wikipedia
Alaska Airlines - Wikipedia

I’m not sure talk what about you?

1 Like

What do you exactly mean?

no offense

2 Likes

Yes, I know all material the airlines are member joined the team the shake-up trip with American Airlines added new international in Seattle.

1 Like

Better quality image from @AeronewsGlobal

Two more aircraft will receive the Oneworld livery

3 Likes

tracing, now.

HD version, if you want to use it

4 Likes

This beautiful bird before going out of the hangar

2 Likes

Awesome clean shot from @Robertine!

2 Likes

Yeeeeees lol :)