Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900 (new livery)

This classic plane comes with the stunning new livery of Alaska Airlines ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
(the sticker to celebrate the Boeing centennial has already been requested, I am requesting the new livery in general)

32 Likes

wonderful livery.

9 Likes

But still the Boeing liveryโ€ฆ

4 Likes

This is one of my favorite liveries on the 739! :)

5 Likes

I support this livery!

Their new planes come with tail stands for boarding and deplaning

1 Like

Very nice, very professional looking

1 Like

Ikr ive been waiting to see if they noticed

Gonna bump this, sorry if thatโ€™s against the rules. I think we should add this livery to the 737-900. Just like the Southwest has two liveries.

3 Likes

We definitely should have this beauty. :)

3 Likes

This has to be my favorite livery by far for the 737! I love the way Alaska decided to incorporate blues and a touch of green into their wonderfully designed paint job! Definitely getting a vote from me.

1 Like

Love this livery. We definitely need this in IF. Also the split scimitar winglets looks amazing. idk why the devs hasnโ€™t added them to any 737 yet ;)

3 Likes

I would really love it if this was added. :)

2 Likes

Lovely livery that I will be riding on October 24th and the -800 October 20 to PDX from LAX! You got my vote!

3 Likes

I would fly this beauty all over Alaska places like Ketchikan and Juneau

3 Likes

I feel this livery needs a bump. Itโ€™s a simple but elegant livery. Letโ€™s see if we can get more support for this :)

-Moosehead

2 Likes

Should definitely come with a 737 rework or in a livery update ;)

2 Likes

Another very needed livery. FDS has put the new Alaska Livery on the A320, which only one is painted that way. Almost all of Alaskaโ€™s 737-700 and 800s are painted in the new livery, and half of the 900s are too. With it being added to the A320, FDS, we NEED to have this this on the 737 and Q400 too! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

2 Likes

Oh, I want this so bad. Please, FDS!

2 Likes

It would be cool if the devs added the split scimitar winglets ;)

2 Likes