Alaska Airlines 737 MAX-9 Eco Demonstrator Livery

Hello everyone it’s been a very good while since I’ve last posted and I hope everyone is in good health. Today I’ve come with a concept livery from Boeing and Alaska Airline’s EcoDemonstration Project. Boeing recently announced their partnership with Alaska Airlines and as such they’ve made a custom livery celebrating their partnership.

And of course while I know we don’t have any of the 737 MAX family in IF. I’d thought it be nice to just throw it out there for everyone to see and also give a little insight into what other projects Boeing has been up to the past years.

Link for Photo

Hope you enjoyed

P.S Alaska and Boeing have now revealed and launched that livery and is now flying. So this now upgrades from concept to actual livery.

I would like to fly and see that in the air!

The MAX is not planned at this time. In an effort to preserve precious votes this topic is closed. If development is confirmed at a later date, livery requests for that aircraft will be permitted.

This feature request has been closed and all votes returned to their users so that they can be used to vote on other features they would like to see in-app.