Akasa Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8

Akasa Airlines served its first flight on August 7, 2022, from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Akasa only operates the B737 MAX 8 and the B737 MAX 200 variants. It is the newest commercial airline in India and has great connectivity within the country. Mumbai and Bengaluru are the hubs for this airline.

You can view Akasa airline’s route network on their website here.

My personal experience on this airline so far has been fantastic. Seats are comfortable, aircraft was really new, and crew service was amazing.

Josh Cahill, a popular flight reviewer has a couple of videos on his experiences with the airline. You can find them here:

1. Akasa Air’s First Flight - India’s New Airline!
  2. Akasa Air 737 MAX: Profit Over Safety?

I’m keen to see Akasa Airline’s role in Indian aviation in the future. How about you?

Look forward to seeing Akasa soar the skies of Infinite Flight!

If it orange, imma be voting

2 Likes

You know it’s good when Josh Cahil has a positive review.

3 Likes

Definitely voting for this,beautiful livery,I do have some pictures of it, will upload in A while :-)

2 Likes

To add to this,Akasa Air has A whopping 226 B737Max’s on order,so they will indeed be one of the largest operators of the type,so they should be added hopefully

1 Like

You voting for Max livery 😨😨🤯 bhooo fake A320neo supporter

1 Like

Gorgeous livery so can’t help it🤪
I still hope the neo wins haha

1 Like

I hope to see you tomorrow with A320 and not B737

1 Like

I most certainly will be flying with the A320😉

1 Like

The orange pops Very well on this livery!

2 Likes

With the max confirmed let’s hope we get this!

That’s nice. This from Jari Mari, correct? I’ve visited the area previously too, the view from here is amazing.

It’ll certainly be nice to see Akasa make its way in the app being an airline that only operates the MAX :)

3 Likes

It is,ikr!! Never disappoints 😄

1 Like

That’s true, yes. Akasa hadn’t begun operations yet when I last visited there. That visit also happened to be the last time I’d see Jet Airways in operation… either way, look forward to seeing Akasa grow their domestic network further and compete with Air India and Indigo!

1 Like

Yup,they’re expanding internationally too now,with the launch of Mumbai-Doha flights!

Recently flown their flight from DEL-BOM, QP1128, the livery is great 😃

2 Likes

Havent flown on the akasa yet IRL, ig I will enjoy flying the airline in IF

1 Like

Ps*: you can also see the all new Air India Express B737-8 max

1 Like

That’s correct, just noticed it. They’ll begin international operations on 28th March, BOM - DOH (QP70) being their first route:

1 Like

I saw Alaska Airlines instead of Akasa Airlines. 💀