Aisle or Window Seat

Yep. I’d been wanting to do that for so long before I took the aisle seat. Don’t regret it in the slightest. Never will.

Now, I can rewatch the shutting off of the APU to deice the wings, engine start, taxi, and takeoff and landing, in 4K!

iPhone XR gang… flex

4 Likes

Yeah, once my dad an I were travelling for work, I had some nice legroom and I leaned near the window and I used the pillow. It was so comfortable

I got a better one:

entire plane to myself

2 Likes

@Tsumia I had the entire row to myself on my last flight. Dang, it was fantastic!!!

4 Likes

Lucky you, did u get a free business upgrade? @Lufthansa2

1 Like

I wish I had the whole row @anon38496261

Had the same thing with my mum. I consider it that because there was no stranger. lmao

2 Likes

No, but I did fly first class once. Didn’t have a good quality phone and I wasn’t that interested in aviation to take pictures 😭

1 Like

In the pic I posted before, I got a free Premium Class upgrade. Not quite First Class (never flown in that before), but it was awesome. Got better snacks too. I loooooved the buzz of the engine! That was my first time hearing it. Perks to flying out of a semi-busy airport as opposed to KLAX or something, lol.

aviation lovesick sigh

1 Like

I flew American’s B737 Old Business Class, it was actually pretty good. I didn’t have a good view of the wing though, sad.

I also had a row when I flew OPO-EWR a few months ago, except I had to share it with my brother. The video wasn’t that bad tho

Skip to 2:18 lol
1 Like

I’ll check it out @Lufthansa2

1 Like

Window of course!

2 Likes

Yeah ik it’s so nice to see an awesome view of the sky

2 Likes

100% window seat!

1 Like

I am nervous when I can’t sit in the window.

1 Like

Sometimes, I am but if it’s in business without on Aisle then I don’t really mind

1 Like

I cannot handle it if I don’t film the T/O and landing.

2 Likes

I don’t really mind if I don’t get any photos. I just make sure I don’t get sick on the flight which used to happen a lot when I was younger
@The_Real_Plane_Spott

That sucks. I recently came back from a trip to Guatemala, flew into IAH. Amazing Plane spotting (in both places)! I would have definitely regretted it if I hadn’t taken pics out the window.

1 Like