Airspace restrictions

for now it seems that leal will be able to continue to fly through saudi air space but its uncertain … here are the countries which israeli registered aircraft are banned from flying over Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.(unsure of the saudi airspace though)

2 Likes

Most probably El Al is limited to just one air corridor only in the Red Sea via OEJD (Jeddah FIR) to get to Bangkok and South Africa.

2 Likes

Hello!

Ok, thank you. I wasn’t criticising this. I am one of those who will use this. The reason I said that was because I thought it may not have been allowed. Obviously it’s fine though.

1 Like

@InfiniteFlightDeck No need to worry, sorry if that came off a bit passive aggressive. I have considered your idea and have corrected one of the points regarding the Himalayas. I hope this was useful :)

Thanks so much, I appreciate the help. If you check back now I have corrected the point regarding Israeli flights.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.