Airspace lines?

Hi guys,
Just wondering if someone could explain or direct me to somewhere which explains the different colours of airspace lines on the map.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there!

Our 20.1 update has a whole host of new features. These substantially increase the realism of the simulator. We understand these may be new for you, so we have created a host of new YouTube tutorials, plus a brand new in-depth guide that talks you through all these is to know about Infinite Flight and how to use it. You can find this below!

Thanks!

You should be able to find more information in this guide. Otherwise please feel free to ask again and someone with more knowledge then me on the topic will be glad to help!

1 Like

I looked in the user guide but couldn’t find anything specific yet. I will look again!

All right, so to my knowledge, the magenta lines are the airspace’s around the airports, while the white ones are the center airspace boundaries. Not too sure here though.

How about blue ones? I’m just interested

1 Like

Seems to be the immediate airspace around the airports, but I will leave that to people with more knowledge on the topic, so that you don’t get wrong information.

1 Like

Blue lines represent class bravo airspace’s and magenta lines surround class charlie airspaces.

1 Like

So whats the deal with class charlie airports like NZQN that have light blue lines intead of magenta for charlie airspace? Trying to get the new colour system but seems to be different even across same airspace type??

It is variable depending on where in the world it is, tapping on the airspace will give you the specific information for that airspace.

When I tap it only shows the FIRs

Yes, that seems to be the case. However, every tower airspace covers surface to 5000ft aal and you can see the airport class by clicking on the airport icon itself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.