Airspace avoidance

Some countries restricted their airlines not to fly over some specific airspaces. For example, UAE airlines such as Emirates or flyDubai are not allowed to fly over Syria and Iraq. And recently Europe has banned all flights to Belarus and restricted the avoidance of its airspace.
So, do you also avoid to fly over some countries in infinite flight? If yes, which airspaces do you avoid and why?

1 Like

I avoid, Iranian, Pakistani, Syrian, Iraqi, and occasionally, Israeli. I avoid them mostly for the realism.

1 Like

I think in real life there are TFRs over these countries airspaces, however, I do not think they enforce this in Infinite Flight at the moment. However, if you feel strongly about this and want create a feature or show your support for an existing #features request (assuming there is already one), by all means go and do so.

1 Like

There was a time when Indian Aircrafts were not allowed to fly over Pakistan
This added 2 extra hours if you were flying north from Delhi and other cities

1 Like

I do know some of the restrictions but mostly I don’t bother editing the FPL after generating it

1 Like

I do definitely do avoid certain airspace on military and AMC charters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.