AirSmallVirtual | Summer Regionals @ KMSN - 271900ZMAY18

AirSmallRegional just got a new baby to the fleet. Welcome the CRJ-700! AirSmallRegional is taking the league by storm and competing to get to the top. In conclusion to that AirSmallRegional has hired us to deliver passengers to Dane County Airport in Madison, Wisconsin. Help team up with AirSmallRegional to get our passengers where they need to get!

Event Details

Server: Expert

Date/Time: May 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Aorcraft: CRJ-700 (Generic)

Origin Airport: Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL)

Arrival Airport: Dane County Regional Airport (MSN)

Route: KATL PENCL 3507N/8505W 3536N/8528W 3604N/8551W APALO WEGEE APALO BUNKA TTH JAZZY DNV BATAM JVL PACOV CUKRA OZMIX ZIMIT MSN KMSN

Crusing Alt: FL300 (30,000ft)

Cruising Speed: 250kts to 10k, 290 to FL280, M0.80 Cruise

Concourse C
Gates Attendant
Gate 2 @Kevinsoto1502
Gate 3
Gate 4
Gate 5
Gate 6
Gate 7
Gate 8
Gate 9
Gate 10
Gate 11
Gate 12
Gate 13
Gate 14
More gates added if needed

If you want to join AirSmall, go to our website at airsmallvirtual.weebly.com and join us today! Fellow non-AirSmall pilots are always welcome on recruitment and events like this! Also visit our thread: AirSmallVirtual | Small Just Got A Whole Lot Bigger | Recruiting Pilots

We are IFVARB Approved ✔︎

2 Likes

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I’m sorry, thank you for being one of the first ones to do an event in my home state!

However, this event is on Sunday. If possible, you probably should have planned this a few days earlier so more peopele would have time to decide whether to attend or not. That is also Memorial Day weekend.

I tried to make it as esrly as possible but now one comments atleast if they cant go :(

Now I am confused. When is the event?

In the title, you put 1100Z, which is 4AM for me. But the date you put said it was 12:00PM for me. So, which is it?

1 Like

Sorry about tha! I thought I had put 1900z

But 1900z which is 12 pm PDT

@BigBert10 Will you be attending?

Looks like you’re gonna be cancelling the event sorry I can’t attend. I still have to wait until my 7 day violations wear off to get back to grade 3.

1 Like

Probably will! I might not male another event for my VA in a while if the next one doesnt atleast get 5

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.