- Las Vegas is one of AirSmall’s Hub’s/Popular destinations. This month we are giving Las Vegas all our attention. AirSmall pilots and other non AirSmall members can fly in and out of Las Vegas. This month AirSmall wants you to fly into Las Vegas and meet up and meet new people. If you like flying with us in the future, than go ahead and go to: airsmallvirtual.weebly.com and join us here for much more fun. The sky is the limit so were will you fly to from Vegas?
AirSmall is a VirtualAirliner that operates in Infinite Flight. The airline was established in March 24th, 2015. We fly to over 317 destinations around the globe and consist of 1,759 aircraft in our fleet. Our hubs include; Orlando, San Juan, LasVegas, LosAngeles, SanDiego, San Francisco, Phoenix, Dallas-FortWorth, Dallas-Love Field, Jacksonville, John F Kennedy (NewYork), Houston-Hobby,San Antonio, Charles De Gaulle, London-Heathrow, and Amsterdam. Besides commercial aviation, AirSmall also has AirSmallCargo to help deliver your cargo on time, we also have our own connection subsidiary as AirSmallRegional. The CEO of AirSmall is Kevin Soto and the COO of AirSmall is Nate Schneller. Our CFO is Michael Gonzalez and Madison Junior is our event manager. We do have rankings for pilots which consist of: Trainee, Junior First Officer, First Officer, Senior First Officer, Captain, Senior Captain. Our airline is unique for a reason, our pilots are on of the most professional pilots out of all the VA’s. Our airline will provide training for our newer pilots that can get into the ranks really quick. If more information is wish to be known about AirSmallVirtual logon to airsmallvirtual.weebly.com. And as always, “Small Just Got A Whole Lot Bigger!”
- ASM 564 | (Generic) Airbus A330-300 | MCO-LAS
- ASM 566 | (Generic) Airbus A330-300 | LAS-MCO
- ASM 39 | (Generic) Boeing 777-300ER | LAS-LHR
- ASM 3456 | (Generic) Boeing 737-700 | LAS-LAX
- ASM 3450 | (Generic Boeing 737-800 | LAX-LAS
- ASM 932 | (Generic Airbus A320-200 | PHX-LAS
- ASM 289 | (Generic Boeing 737-800 | DFW-LAS
- ASM 61 | (Generic Boeing 777-200LR | DXB-LAS
AirSmall Concourse B
AirSmall Concourse B is the Terminal for AirSmall aircraft. We fly out and into Concourse B. All AirSmall aircraft must park in their scheduled
Concourse B gates.