Airshow at EGLL - Allowed on Casual?

I made this topic to ask one question- if I was to perform an airshow over Heathrow (on the casual server), would I be ghosted / looked down upon by the community as it could be considered as inconsiderate flying? I wouldn’t do any low flyovers or anything like that, I would keep above a safe altitude.

It’s allowed in casual. Do whatever you want!

5 Likes

No casual server is the server where flying does not affect your current grade or rank. You are to feel free and preform as many stunts as possible without being violated or ghosted

2 Likes

I know it’s alowed, but would you guys see me as a noob? I don’t want people to think that way about me!

No, he’s asking a question about live, not an event.

1 Like

If you were performing difficult stunts and made them look good, no one here would look down upon you.

1 Like

True point! =D I feel a bit stupid sometimes.

1 Like

It isn’t an event. Just a question as me and @Jp_Productions would do the airshow together

Haha! Doubt I could be good at an airshow! But hey I was going to do it for a bit of fun.

Why would they? You can do whatever you want in casual

1 Like

Ok well thanks! It’s great to see that pretty much everyone here agrees, so I guess it do an airshow over Heathrow sometime!

Personally, I would be your ATC if you wanted to do it on the Traning server! (P.s you can’t ghost anyone on training server.)

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m a grade 5, and I REALLY don’t want to be put to grade 2 because of violations!

But it is casual, the only rule is don’t obey the rules

1 Like

I think as long as you respect the speed violations, what could go wrong? However, I would personally do the aerobatics further away from the airfield at a safe hight.

1 Like

Ya you could even do a A320 airshow flying at 400 knots at 50 feet and it still wouldn’t give you a violation!

1 Like

Apart from the “aerobatic moves prohibited” violation, yes, nothing could go wrong.

😏 that was the idea… lol

1 Like

Or Mach 1.2 ina 787 at 100ft from WSSS to Kuala Lumpa

2 Likes

Good idea, with some formation flying ext, would make the airshow so much better. =D

1 Like