Airports with one or two jetways

Hey! Do you live near an airport that has only one or two gates? Pretty interesting to see only one operational gate at my second local airport in Portsmouth, NH. The airport has Multiple gates, but only one has a jetway. Does your airport have only one or two gates?

Only one gate at KPSM

8 Likes

It says it international where do the aircraft fly to and of which airline?

What? I’m talking about airports that have less than three gates.

Yeah im wondering about the airport you posted if its your local one im intrigued as to how it’s international :)

Norwich! (Not sure if it actually even had one or if it’s just aprons…)

2 Likes

I dint know Norwhich had an airport …

Yeah KLM and some others such as Flybe fly here

Thats cool hey you know what they say “you learn something new every day”

KAGS. One jetway.
Actually in the Charlotte Region in IF as well.

1 Like

I live less then 2.5km from YDZ, I doubt there’s any gates because it’s a Bombardier Final Assembly Plant.

Eeuhmmm… maybe schiphol?image

2 Likes

Wait, what about AMS?

I once stayed at my cousins place which has a local airport with 2 jet ways, the name is Sultan Jallanudin Airport

East Midlands, UK:

height=“303”
Probably the only airport to get the 787, but not a single jetway.

3 Likes

Southampon, guernsey and jersey none of them have jetways

? There are at least 50 jetways in that overhead.

Jetway:

4 Likes

Belfast international. Only one on 22 and that’s it, the united uses it in the morning.

2 Likes

Allegiant Air is the only airline that serves PSM. The airport is also home to the 157th Air Refueling Wing. There is also a general aviation portion.

4 Likes

Rickenbacker International (KLCK) which is served by Allegiant using the small charter terminal.
Other than that the airport is an Ohio National Guard Base, and a cargo only airport.

3 Likes

KHPN has 2 jetways but 7 airline parking spots

2 Likes