Airports with Drag & Taxi

Hello! Here is a topic where I will list a database full of all the current airports with the drag & taxi feature.

I understand a previous similar topic got closed, however that was back in June and now there are many airports with this feature. Is this acceptable, @DeerCrusher?

Comment airports you know have this feature so I can put it on this topic!

Airports:

• KLAX
  • KSLC
  • KSDF
  • CYUL
  • LFPG
  • KJFK
  • MYNN
  • KDFW
  • KATL
  • KORD
  • KDFW
  • KEWR
  • KBNA
  • KBOS
  • LFTM
  • ROAH
  • RKPK
  • EIDW
  • LFMN
  • LEBL
15 Likes

CYUL and LFPG and KJFK

MYNN, KDFW, KATL

Need it at TFFF, tired to see big planes on the little LIMA taxiway 😭😂

KORD, KDFW, KEWR, KBNA, KBOS, LTFM, ROAH, RKPK are all airports I have used it at.

To my knowledge EIDW, LFMN, LEBL also has Drag and Taxi

Adding the information for a taxiway network is mandatory for IFAET. It might be skipped for pure GA fields, or some smaller airports that do not have a serious taxiway system, but for all 3D, and the newer 2D, it should have a network.
You could basically use the list of reworked airports from the blog.

IF 23.3 blog article

4 Likes

Okay, so you’re saying I can close this topic and it’s not necessary?

@BenjiTheBull @BP-Aviation @J-F_V @Diskid Added, thank you!

3 Likes

Finding international or other large commercial airports that were 3D but have no network yet would be the more interesting topic from my view. There might be some slipped through.

So, yes.

2 Likes

So what you are saying is I should close this topic, and I more interesting topic would be a list of large airports that are not hubs with a small route network?

EINN also has Drag and Taxi

SBGR , HECA, EHAM RKSI also have drag and taxi @Delta174J

1 Like

I thought Drag & taxi would allow us to pull forward when pushbacking…

2 Likes

um no - its just a system for ATC to tell us where to taxi

Laura did mention at some point they are working on push pull pushback - but they encountered issues with integrating it with ATC if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

Thank you :)

For some reason there isn’t any drag and taxi at Kbos but you do I don’t understand

1 Like

It should have D&T.
The airport editors will look into it.

Kind regards,
Tom

Is doesn’t work at KDEN or EGGW

RPLL has working drag & taxi!

1 Like