Airports with amazing visual approaches!

I am trying to find an airport besides DCA that has an amazing river approach! It would be nice if Alaskan also flies to that airport because I want to fly out of KSEA.

1 Like

SEA? Go to Ketchikan, Alaska. PAKT.

2 Likes

Saint Martin, no river but… you know what I mean

1 Like

Mountains also work if there are any visual approaches through mountains!

Aspen? Alaska don’t fly there from SEA (United might, I don’t really know) but it is nice.

2 Likes

Paro for mountains of course! (Even though ASA doesn’t fly there 😂)

1 Like

Thank you all for the help, but I have found an airport that has an amazing approach! PAJN! Going to fly there now! Also @Altaria55 I might try the PAKT approach sometime later today!

Wellington and Queenstown both have splendid approaches too - Queenstown has a stunning visual approach over a lake next to a mountain which is a bit of a challenge too!

1 Like

Princes Juliana has a nice sea approach where the runway is straight on the beach, and KSFO (San Francisco) has a great over sea approach and if your lucky u can have an approach parallel to a plane! Hope you enjoy

1 Like

Seattle has a few visual approaches, I know the Bay Visual is one of them. You can find other charts online for two other visual approaches at Seattle as well.

2 Likes

Cool I’ll check that out 😄

You should try KJAC. Always approach from the north though.

1 Like

Almost every major airport in Montana has flights to Seattle with Alaska, and almost everyone has an incredible approach.
These ones you will like.
KSEA-KMSO Missoula (my personal favorite)
KSEA-KHLN Helena
KSEA-KBZN Bozeman
KSEA-KGPI Kalispell
KSEA-KBIL Billings

2 Likes

You should definitely go to SVMI. The airport is right next to El Avila. It’s the mountain north of the capital city

2 Likes

Sounds good I’ll check it out 😄

1 Like