Airports where no one has ever been?

Hello, IFC,

I have a question for the airport editors or anyone who can answer it:

Are there airports in IF where no-one has ever been?

I know lots of great small airports that are underrated such as NTTP and ZURK but are there still wonders out there where no-one has been?

Is there a list of the most under-used airports?
Is there an airport where I have been the first to go?

Thank You!

2 Likes

PM64 is a beautiful airport that not many people have been to!

7 Likes

OK, I will go there soon!

2 Likes

Baisically any airport in the US that is random

8 Likes

How would we know lol?

2 Likes

KHEF just south of KIAD is very fun for tight GA aircraft turns and landings.

PLCH is about 2 hours south of Hawaii and only sees 2 commercial aircraft a day, one Fiji Airways 737-700 or -800 from Nadi, and one Fiji Airways 737-700 or -800 from Honolulu.

4 Likes

Llov airport
Eilat israel don’t think anybody’s ever been

3 Likes

KBHM; Plenty of gates, two runways, and plenty of room for Friday Night Flight. You should have seen me taking off on the shorter runway of the two in a Boeing 787-10.

If any of you are interested, sometime I might open up KBHM tower and ground for air traffic.

I would love to see you guys flying into here, or nearby KHSV.

These are my home airports, alongside KBNA. I highly recommend that airport too, as there are plenty of runways and lots of space for everybody to have a great time!

Hopefully, I will see some of you at KBNA, KHSV, or KBHM; I will be SO excited!!!

1 Like

B21 is a nice airport on the east coast of the US which consists of beautiful green hills and scenery. Highly suggest it! Another great spot is 4S2 featured in one of Flight Chop’s videos. It’s the perfect little back country airport and is underused and a very beautiful GA airport. It’ll be my first go to airport for the XCub once it’s out! 😁

1 Like

There’s an airport called S03. That ones fun to do GA stuff in. It’s about 40 minutes north-northwest of KSFO

2 Likes

I doubt anyone’s been to Lethbridge, Alberta (CYQL). Show Canada some love!!! 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

2 Likes

Well, there is ENBS (Bergen, Norway). Just flew from there to Liverpool today using the Dash 8 Q400 from Wideroe…

LFXB, my home aerodrome

1 Like

I had around 50 different airfields to get me up to grade 2/3. All in Florida for a couple of hours.

2 Likes

LROP LRIA LRCL…
I can count more…

2 Likes

My home airport, I visit regularly, is EGMD. it is an airport that hosts the largest at a Citation. No military, only private and Lifeguard. There are 1 hour flight in a Cessna to London and Brighton. It`s great you get to fly on a small airport, but with all the air traffic above you and to learn about airspaces. If you do decide to fly here, let me know, and I could be your Tower ATC (true fact they only use Approach, and tower in very busy conditions. There is no ground or departure, they are all on one frequency.) or I could join in with you for a small flight to get some company. I am British Time/ZULU by the way.

2 Likes

Been to both LROP and LRCL

3 Likes

Not many people Fly out or into EICK. A nice Airport for Aer Lingus and Ryanair hops into the UK. Air France (HOP!) into France.

Runway 24 is used originally for commercial aircraft, where all other (or most) GA Aircrafts used the shorter intersecting runway.

2 Likes

No one ever goes to PMDY anymore.

No one goes to KNUC since global started…😥

2 Likes