Airports not loading in

Hi all,

So I think this is a known bug, but I just completed a long haul into LAX on the expert server, but as I did a fly past of the airport, it wouldn’t load in. I’m aware that a clear cache and a restart would probably fix it, but is there possibly a way to fix this mid flight? It’s rather disappointing to have to quit such a long flight without landing.

Thank you!

2 Likes

What is the red icon in your corner for? Is it a live connection issue?

Have you tried the cache clearing while flying?

1 Like

I was all green, and I cleared cache twice before that screenshot. I think the red icon was probably weather, but that cuts out all the time, I made sure to check that the important connections were made.

1 Like

I also experienced this, just clear the scenery cache in settings and it will work.

2 Likes

But would it re-load the scenery in mid flight?

Yes, you can do that in flight.

My runway dissapeared earlier when I was on 3 mile final at Belfast. Rather amusing.

2 Likes

It appears to me that you can still kind of see where the runways and taxiways are. Would you have been able to successfully land and taxi to parking with the rough outline?

1 Like

Oh I’m not sure, from my experience though, it’d be extremely difficult, and often times the IF airports don’t line up exactly with the real world ones. Being on expert server, I’d rather not take my chances ;)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.