Airports Around the Globe: Incheon International Airport

Airports Around the Globe: Incheon International Airport

Here are some shots and edits of one of my favorite airports to visit: Seoul, Incheon.

A snap of heavy traffic at Terminal 2. Incheon’s T2 serves Korean Air and other SkyTeam airlines.

A shot of my (Asiana A350) arrival into a very foggy Incheon. In the background, a Cathay A350 is landing parallel.

Shanghai Pudong, China (ZSPD) Seoul Incheon, South Korea (RKSI)
Asiana Airlines AAR/OZ 362
11:45 AM CST 3:00PM KST
Flight Duration: 1:45 hrs Aircraft: A359
Altitude: FL290 Block Fuel: 13311
ZSPD HSH PINOT 3129N/12316E AKARA LAMEN SADLI NIRAT CJU HALLA IPDAS KWA 3547N/12643E HYEND RKSI

If you are interested, feel free to fly this route! All the flight information above is very accurate and reflects the real-life flight to a great extent. I highly suggest you try it out as it’s a short flight with a very scenic departure and arrival. Plus, Asiana operates an A350 on this very short route. Cheers!

19 Likes

That looks amazing! Incredible edit! I just love this lights 😯👍

10 Likes

It doesn’t even look like IF!

No, seriously! Its one of the best edits I’ve personally seen!

1 Like

It definitely looks like IF In the future with taki lights and tail and logo and landing lights

I love your take on landing lights! Looks great at night at a hazy airport with that parallel landing.

3 Likes

I totally agree. Surprisingly though, the edits I made were minimal. All I did really was brighten the image, add a foggy atmospheric effect (something which is already semi-achievable in-sim), and add lights. It just shows how much working aircraft lights and minor changes to the sim’s already stunning atmosphere can greatly improve Infinite Flight’s user experience.

2 Likes

What editor do you use?

Wow. Great edits 😍

That edit is just amazing, it so real! Awesome job!

Looks like RFS graphics with infinite flights plane lol.

That is a MASSIVE tail strike.

Just Photoshop.

The foggy picture with the landing lights 👌👌. Liking the tail logo lights!
@thenewpilot the 747 is already in the air. If you look at the bottom you will see the runway. I also thought it was a tailstrike 😂

1 Like