Airport - TV Series

Airport - Tv series.

Airport is a British documentary television series based at London Heathrow Airport, the world’s busiest international airport, broadcast by the BBC and syndicated to Dave, part of the UKTV network.

Earlier on I caught the old TV Series of ‘Airport’…Can you remember Airport, old fashioned EasyJet, Jane Boulton, Katrina Leeder and Leo?.

I wonder; what they are up to now, and what your favourite memory from Airport was?

If you cannot remember Airport, maybe the theme tune would help refresh your memory…

8 Likes

Yes I remember that show! I was at school in the 90s and yes you youngsters here, we didn’t have the internet back then as it was so new!

So Airport and Airline were my weekly aviation fix. And once a month I’d get the train up to Gatwick and do some spotting with my pocket money!

I liked the first few series of Airline where they followed Britannia Airways.

Nothing beats 80s and 90s nostalgia for me :)

5 Likes

I loved this soooo much! I have the theme song on my YouTube favourites 😂 Brings back so many memories.

3 Likes

I hate when BBC says that because it’s not true, but I like watching their Ultimate Airport series

1 Like

That’s the National Geographic Channel if your on about Ultimate Airport Dubai

Oh😂It might of been Britian’s Busiest Airport

1 Like

Anyone know if you can stream this anywhere?

1 Like

They should all be on You Tube…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.