Airport size number thing.

I was wondering if you (devs) could add some sort of indicator which will show what airports you can and can’t land on like if you have a big plane you can’t land at a small plane sort of thing. Like the airport goes red or something so you don’t accidentally land there like I did and when I landed I got 4 violations for landing on one airport.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

This isn’t actually too bad an idea, whilst it does say ‘Current aircraft restricted’ this is hard to find, maybe the ICAO/blue or purple thing go red?

3 Likes

I tend to stay away from most small airports but the ones I fly to are San Clemente and London city I know London city can only handle the A318 or smaller but I don’t know about San Clemente as on the playground server everyone flies there, i defiantly think there should be a easier was to know for noobs like me 😬👍🏼 who don’t understand all the aviation meanings

That’s wrong. Only a318s and smaller can land there IRL.

2 Likes

2 Likes

In real life, only a318s and smaller can land there, though. It’s not safe for bigger planes to land there, as they might not be able to abort takeoff if needed or other problems could happen.

1 Like

Im pretty sure it does say “aircraft is to large for this airport” when you select a certain airport to fly out of

1 Like

But on advanced you need to follow real life rules so it defeats the point

2 Likes