Airport Scenery

Hi all.

I’m just wondering if anyone else is having issues with airport scenery not loading when coming in to land. I was trying to do an approach into Miami but nothing was loading (I couldn’t see the runway) but all other aircraft were showing up as normal. I had the green check mark in the top right corner. I also overflew another airport on approach and it loaded in fine but Miami did not. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello Jacob,

Miami is a very detailed airport so it can take a lot of strain on your device which may cause these issues you are experiencing regarding the airport scenery not loading.

Can you confirm how much storage that you have available left on your device?

Also have you tried lowering your graphic settings, airplane count as well as 3D object density settings to see if these assist?

Also giving the scenery cache a clear and restarting your app may also further assist you.

Let us know if any of this works. I also recommend checking out this topic below for further assistance as it relates to a similar issue that you are experiencing:

Take care mate!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I will definitely try these out!

Thanks again!

No worries! Let us know if any of the mentioned above, or anything in that topic linked assists you and if you require any further assistance or have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.