Airport Runway Marker Glitch/Shift

I was flying around in the Chicago region and I noticed at (KCMI). Look at these images. Is this a glitch or shift so it can get fixed, thanks.

2 Likes

Could you point out exactly what the problem is? Thanks

5 Likes

The runway identifier markings are not positioned correctly relative to the runway.

4 Likes

I noticed this also. I saw it at KASE and a few other airports.

1 Like

I could not recreate the problem on iPhone 6.

1 Like

is that a big issue that the runway identifier is not in the middle of the runway?? I mean you can still tell that that runway is runway 32R. u can still land on it no problem

1 Like

In my opinion it looks really bad.

3 Likes

oh well, there are a lot of airport like this, just let the developer take care of it

1 Like

So here’s what I’ve found. It seems as if there is no real way to reproduce this. You just randomly find it.

1 Like

If you can see, the runway markers are not in the correct postion relatively to the runway, they are shifted to the left of the runway. In normal airports, they are in the center of the runway.

2 Likes

It isn’t a big problem. You could practice landing without them anyways.

Just to be clear, you are talking about the green runway markers right? Those are just helpers and this might happen if you arrive at an airport far from your point of origin. It is a bug, not super important IMHO.

The white runway designation markers are properly positioned though.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.