Airport not loading

I was flying fro KJFK to KLAX
When I was on final the airport was not loading so I accidentally land on the taxiway I’m saying taxiway because when I went to replay mode
The airport was loading again
iPhone se 2020

2 Likes

this happened to me but clearing your cache in settings worked for me :)

Hello! Please try doing some of these steps:

• Clear your scenery cache

• Restart your device before every flight

• Make sure you have sufficient storage

If not, then a reinstall might have to be done. However, an app reinstall is the last resort type of step. I’d recommend you do all of the steps I listed above also. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I know happens me quite a lot to very frustrating hopefully will be a fix for this. Clear scenery cache didn’t work for me

2 Likes

Same @Frank_Cullimore

1 Like

Go into your graphics settings, change them all, then change them back, I promise that’ll fix it!! Crazy way, but it works.

1 Like

Ok I will try @Deakin

1 Like

If it happens to you in game I recommend lowering all your settings to low then after it loads turn them back up to your normal settings

1 Like

1 Like

Have you tried changing the graphic settings? Especially the 3D object density @Frank_Cullimore and @Maxford

2 Likes

Yeah kept trying that on approach and it didn’t work to. It’s happening a lot of people.

1 Like

Yes is still not working @Robin3

@Maxford did my suggestion help by chance

Yes but some times if I do long haul flight
When I am on final the airport will not load @Delta

1 Like

Just lower everything for long enough and it will usually work and if it doesn’t turn on your internet until it disconnects you from the server then turn it back on and it will usually load as you reconnect to the server

I ran into this issue many times consistently. I tried everything suggested above, but it never worked. Eventually, I managed to get it fixed, but unfortunately, as far as I know, that only fix is to either re-install the app, or factory reboot the device and back it up.

Objects not rendering

Set every settings to high

All my settings is high @VibrantPixel

Set all settings to low after that set it to high

Hi, as the above posts have said, clearing cache is the most reliable step, if it does not work, restart your device, if that does not work, reinstall Infinite Flight, and make sure your 3D object density graphic setting is set to high, good luck!