Airport jobs after graduation

Hello!

So i’ll be graduating high school in June. I’ve always wanted to do something related to Aviation for a while but I changed my mind and decided to go with Law Enforcement. Unfortunately it’s not going to well at the moment due to some personal issues.

Anyways, what’s a good job at LAX for a graduate?
I’ve heard a lot with Ground Crew and whatnot. I’m not too sure what to go for.

Hopefully someone can help me out. Also, what websites can I look at too?

4 Likes

I’m not certain about at LAX specifically, but a good place to look for jobs would be Indeed or Glassdoor. You can also look to see if the airport has an employment page on their website.

Don’t recommend those as they have outdated information at times.

I’d recommend going to the website directly to the company you want to apply for.

5 Likes

The best aviation job right out of high school is some sort of ramp agent job or costumer service based Job. To find them. google what company you want to work at and see if they have any jobs open at that airport

1 Like

I would not recommend indeed or any of those other apps, due to them being “spyware” where they steal personal information and give you fake job info, I’d personally go to the airport website and see what positions are hiring for your age group. Then so on from there to the specific company and position.

Happy findings and good luck!

-Rian

1 Like

If you are strong enough you may be able to work as ground crew (catering, loading, etc.) or really just a cleaner :/

2 Likes